Monday, November 15, 2010

class reaction 11/15/10

I feel like during class my ability to contribute ideas doesn't work right. But then right after class my mind floods with different thoughts on the topics that get discussed. Not sure why this is....

Anyways,

I do not think your secrets define you. At least I don't think my secrets define me. All the things that I don't want people to know are normally mistakes I've made or things I regret being involved in, thats why they are secrets obviously. They are who I used to be and things I used to identify myself with. They do not define me currently. If everyone knew all of my secrets I would be percieved completely different then who I'm trying to be. You are defined by what you want to be defined as. I'm not saying I want to be someone I'm not or someone I can't be. I identify myself by what I want do and who I want to be with currently. Not by some secret from who I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment