Monday, November 8, 2010

Bliss/Final Project

When I found out about this project I really had no idea what I wanted to do. I really didn't want to spend money doing something. Laura and I decided to go to my house to figure out something to do from there. After getting there we sat down and started making up a song. We didn't plan on that but thats what happened and three hours went by very quickly somehow. A cool final project idea came out of that. We want to finish writing the song and then make a video to go along with the song. I want to use After Effects or Motion to make the video and since I don't the either of those programs very well I figure this will be a good learning opportunity. Also it could be fun to post this on Youtube and see where it goes once its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment