Monday, October 11, 2010

Importance

Sometimes you really have no idea whats important to you until you've lost it. At this point in my life the thing that sits above everything else is relationships. Up until the summer after I graduated high school I really didn't see this. It was only after I screwed up a friendship or didn't see someone for a long time that made me realize how important they really were. I've realized making an effort to spend time with people or loving them when they need it the most is one of the few things that will bring you true joy. I believe we were created to live with each other and not alone. As soon as I started neglecting that, I didn't function right. We as people need each other to survive. We feed off of others ideas and actions. There are many things that I care about like school, music, earning money but a friendship will always take priority in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment