Monday, September 20, 2010

9-20-10 class

I was so relieved when Beth said "go home now" right at about 4:30. Not that I don't enjoy the class, because I really do enjoy it. At that moment I just really wanted to go home and my wish was suddenly granted. It was really cool I thought to have a wish granted. That doesn't normally happen alot.
The class time itself was mostly on the topic of fear. I always have a little bit of fear whenever I have to present my ideas or projects in front of others. Its ironic that I'm going to have a slight fear about presenting my project on fear in front of the class. I don't know if it's a real fear of mine cause it mostly just translates into nervousness which is one of the most uncomfortable states for me to be in.

The ferret was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment